Angular is one of the most popular front-end frameworks for building user interfaces. It provides building blocks to help you quickly set up a maintainable, scalable app. Angular empowers developers to build apps that live on the web, mobile, or desktop.
In this article, we will be highlighting the some of latest 2022 best Angular books to learn for beginners and advanced.
Best Books on Angular 2022 and 2021
Here I have listed some of the best books on Angular 2022 and 2021, for beginner to advanced Angular Learners. I have listed a book that has good customer reviews. There is plenty of good books, but some might be obsolete and here I listed those having good review and were published in 2021 or 2022 only.
- Angular Projects: Build modern web apps by exploring Angular 12 with 10 different projects and cutting-edge technologies, 2nd Edition (beginner-level Angular )
- A Journey to Angular Development: Learn Angular Fundamentals (beginner-level Angular ).
- Angular Cookbook: Over 80 actionable recipes every Angular developer should know. ( intermediate-level Angular web developers)
- Reactive Patterns with RxJS for Angular: A practical guide to managing your Angular application’s data reactively and efficiently using RxJS 7 – 2022 (Any level)
- ASP.NET Core 6 and Angular – 2022( For experienced ASP.NET)
Angular Projects: Build modern web apps by exploring Angular 12 with 10 different projects
Angular project second edition by Aristeidis Bampakos publish on 5 July 2021 has 24 custom ratings of 4/5 rating on Amazon. The second edition of Angular Projects will teach you everything you need to know to build efficient and optimized web applications using Angular.
You’ll learn in this book the essential features of the Angular framework, which you’ll master by creating ten different real-world web applications. Each application will demonstrate how to integrate Angular with a different library and tool. Amazon India
A Journey to Angular Development: Learn Angular Fundamentals
A journey to Angular development by Sukesh Marla has a total of 12+ years of experience in the IT industry. This book is published on July 13, 2021, and has 22 custom ratings of 4.5/5 rating in Amazon. What you will learn
● Master fundamental concepts of Angular and its Architecture.
● Witness the true potential of Angular for building composable components.
● Become well versed with the file and folder structure of an Angular application.
● Learn to write clean, simple, and error-free codes like a sound professional developer. – Amazon India
Angular Cookbook: Over 80 actionable recipes every Angular developer should know
Angular Cookbook by Muhammad Ahsan Ayaz is a Google Developer Expert in Angular and a Senior Software Engineer at Klarna. This book is published on August 6, 2021, and has a 4.5/5 rating from 19 customers.
The book is for intermediate-level Angular web developers looking for actionable solutions to common problems in Angular enterprise development. Mobile developers using Angular technologies will also find this book useful. – Amazon India
Reactive Patterns with RxJS for Angular: A practical guide to managing your Angular application’s data reactively and efficiently using RxJS 7
Reactive Patterns with RxJS for Angular by Lamis Chebbi and publish on 29 April 2022.
This book is a step-by-step guide to learning everything about RxJS and reactivity. You’ll begin by understanding the importance of the reactive paradigm and the new features of RxJS 7. Next, you’ll discover various reactive patterns, based on real-world use cases, for managing your application’s data efficiently and implementing common features using the fewest lines of code. Amazon India
ASP.NET Core 6 and Angular: Full-stack web development with ASP.NET 6 and Angular 13, 5th Edition, Kindle Edition
Here are the top reasons you should learn Angular:
If you are a complete beginner, then I recommend first taking some beginner courses, there are plenty, of course, take only those courses which are the latest update or create in this year only. There are many obsolete courses online. If you really want to invest your time and energy in Angular then learning the foundation of the framework is very important.
- Great team: Angular is a TypeScript-based free and open-source web application framework led by the Angular Team at Google and by a community of individuals and corporations.
- Documentation: The angular.io site have good documentation guides and API references on Angular.
- Cross-Platform: We can develop progressive web applications (PWA) and Hybrid apps using the Ionic framework with Angular.
- A solid ecosystem: Angular is opinionated, it has a complete set of tools that the developers want you to use together, as much as you can.
- Two-Way Data Binding: Angular two-way data binding allows the exchange of data from the component model to the view and from the view to the model.