Note : Incomplete Code
The PayPal is one the most popular and reliable mode of the payment transaction in mobile and web technology. In Ionic, we can easily integrate PayPal and other transaction modes in ionic apps. The Ionic framework provides Cordova plugin to implement PayPal in ionic.
In this example, we will learn how to integrate PayPal sandbox method in the ionic app backend supported by Woocommerce site.
We have to follow certain steps to achieve our task.
- First, we need to have a PayPal account. In the PayPal developer account, we need to create an app in PayPal. Click on the dashboard, we have the option to create new REST API app.
- Every app has a Client ID, we will use the sandbox API credential. We need to use sandbox client API later. For the real application, we have to use live credential.
- In Account section, we can create any number of an account with a balance to test the working of PayPal through sandbox method.
- We have to install the following plugin
- We have to register the PayPal provider in app.module.ts file.
In HTML template we have to add, following code
Add the following code in paymentPage.ts